All current membership will be good until September 30, 2016!
Our thank you to all our loyal members!
WE are growing! And with growth we are reestablishing our memberships.
Our memberships will be valid from October 1st of each year to the September 30th of the following year.
(example: October 1, 2016 thru September 30, 2017)
NEW – MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES:
MHS membership = $20.00 (for joining, to include family as well)
Senior membership = $10.00 (for persons over 60)
Life Membership = $400.00 (for your life time)
NEW – GIFT GIVING CATEGORIES:
Society Friend = $25.00
History Buff = $50.00
MH Society Patron = $100.00
Business Associate = $250.00
If you so choose, you can be a contributor only
Membership provides you:
- Visitation privileges to our historic buildings:
- The Eliot Beardsley Homestead c 1780
- The East Village Meeting House c 1811
- The School House c 1790
- Research opportunities in our History Room located at the public library
- Notification of all MHS Events, Exhibits & Programs
- Admission to Most MHS programs
TO BECOME A SOCIETY MEMBER OR MAKE A DONATION, PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW
AND WE WILL MAIL YOU A MEMBERSHIP/DONATION FORM
COME ENJOY HISTORY!
The Monroe Historical Society meets on the first Thursday of the month at 7 pm at Monroe Town Hall (7 Fan Hill Road, Monroe, CT).
Meetings are open to the public.